Cast Iron Grates
Cast iron grates are durable, rust-resistant and easy-to-clean.
A handy place for your grilling tools and cooking accessories that doubles as extra workspace while you're cooking.
Use this removeable shelf to keep cooked foods warm, to toast bread or as an indirect cooking surface.
Lid-Mounted Temperature Gauge
Keep track of preheat status and monitor the inside temperature of your grill.
Two of the grill's four wheels are locking casters, making the grill easy to move and stable once you've locked the wheels in place.
Powered by charcoal briquettes or lump charcoal.
Control the grill temperature by opening and closing the dampers. To burn hotter keep the damper open, to lower the temperature, partially close it.
Clean Out Door
Easily remove leftover ash from your firebox with the convenient door. Quick and easy clean-up.
We've got you covered for 2 years on all parts including the burners.
- Assembled Dimension (w,d,h,gh - cm): H: 114.8 cm D: 71.6 cm W: 146.3 cm
- Primary Cooking Area (cm x cm): 72.5 cm x 48 cm
- Warming Rack Area (cm x cm): 64 cm x 24.5 cm
- Total Cooking Area (cm x cm): 72.5 cm x 48 cm
- Assembly Required: Yes
- Model Number: 140725
- Product Name: Convective Performance Charcoal 3500
Firebox and Cooking Systems
- Gas Type/Fuel Type: Charcoal
- Cooking Grate Material: Enamelled wired grate
- Warming Rack Material: Enamelled wired grate
- Ignition Type: Charcoal
Lid and Cart
- Lid Material: Painted metal
- Temp Gauge: Yes, lid-mounted
- Side Shelf Material: Painted metal
- Wheels: 4 swivel castors - 2 locking