LIGHTING AND IGNITION TROUBLESHOOTING
Light Gas Grill with a MatchLast Update : 11/16/2015
Make sure you are following this method: Do not lean over grill while lighting.
1. Turn gas burner control valves to Off.
2. Open lid during lighting or re-lighting.
3. Open the valve on your propane tank.
4. Place match into match holder (hanging from side panel of grill). Light match; then light burner by placing match through the match light hole on side of grill. Immediately push in and turn burner knob to the HIGH position. Be sure burner lights and stays lit.
5. Light adjacent burners in sequence by pushing knobs in and turning to the HIGH position.